In order to use our marketplace, you must agree to the user agreement.
When offering a large selection of similar items (fish, plants, equipment, etc.), try to keep items to marketplace post. When offering singular items, keep the title as specific as possible to help our members. Repetitive posts offering the same previously offered items are not allowed until the old post is closed. Multiple threads will be closed or merged at the discretion of the administration.
Members must be responsible in finding out where certain species are restricted. Any thread in the Marketplace category requesting or selling a restricted or endangered wild species will be deleted with no prior contact and issued an infraction. Aquariu.ms abides by all current local laws and therefore reserves the right to take such action. Failure to abide by these rules or repeat offense may be subject to penalization through temporary suspension of the forums, suspension of using the Marketplace, or may result in permanent suspension of your forum account.
It is both the buyers and sellers obligation to ensure that species are not on the restricted species list. All local laws and restrictions are applicable and it’s the responsibility of the users of Aquariu.ms to uphold these laws.
Items not permitted to be listed on the Marketplace include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Any sales of fraudulent or counterfeit or stolen goods
- Any third party's copyrighted, patented, trademarked, or other proprietary righted property.
- Any item that may violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
- Any item that may be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing.
- Any information provided that may link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under this.
Aquariu.ms cannot verify the legitimacy of all deals and are not responsible for anything posted in this forum. All transactions are done at your own risk. Failure to comply with the rules and/or requests from staff members could result in the loss of forum/board privileges. We reserve the right to restrict access to anyone without prior notification.
In no event will Aquariu.ms or any of our affiliated sponsors be accounted for any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of, or in connection with this agreement. Failure to comply with the rules and/or requests from our Aquariu.ms Administration could result in your loss of forum privileges and/or access. Aquariu.ms reserves the right to apply restrictions or revise these rules without prior notification.
Aquariu.ms reserves the right to amend any of the Marketplace Terms & Conditions of Usage at any time. Such amended terms and conditions shall be effective when posted and last updated.
Any questions or concerns please contact us.