This is just a quick outline on some of the various things that we have added, changed, updated, or removed. Depending on the frequency of details that we have ironed out, this may be posted on a regular schedule, or can be more defined once we have a lot of things to discuss and share with you all. If you have any suggestions or feedback on what you want to see, don't want to see, or just how you feel about the experience here, please let us know!
Aquariu.ms Changes Overview
These are details that are visible to Guests, Registered Users, and others who actively use Aquariu.ms.
- We have increased the size of attachments that can be saved onto a single post, along with increasing the maximum number of attachments that a post can handle.
- We have fixed a small issue where using the "Contact Us" page when signed out did not correctly represent all of the text/images that were sent in the message body.
These are back the scene changes that may not be reflected when visiting, although can improve access/speed/security overall.
- We have updated the server that the community is hosted on in order to provide better storage abilities for those that want to highlight in better detail their journals or other aspects.
- We have fixed an issue where sometimes the previous page would not work, or a specific link would result in a page not found error.
These are ideas and plans that we are actively trying to materialize, although some of these may change from what is noted below, or some may not appear in the next round of updates depending on size of work/effort that is needed.
- Fixing some bugs regarding "Who Is Online" & "Searching" where the page may load as blank, or only show a maximum of 10 results when there is far more. We have identified the piece of coding that has created this limitation and are working to resolve it after additional testing is completed.
- Finalizing our official logo and banners to use for social media and on Aquariu.ms. We are still awaiting from the previous changes to be tweaked in.