How long have you been in the aquarium hobby for?

General discussion of saltwater and brackish setups that are not related to any of the forums below.
Avery
Administrators

How long have you been in the aquarium hobby for?

Post by Avery » August 12th, 2019, 11:52 pm

Out of all of the other hobbies that one can pick from these days, we all ended up (or are about to end up) in the aquarium hobby. For those of you who have pretty much almost done it all, to those of us who are just starting and learning the ropes, how long have you been in the aquarium hobby in total for?

Personally, I have been in the aquarium hobby for almost over a decade now. It's crazy to think that I started out with a freshwater 20 gallon tall tank and now I have tons of different tanks with all different types of species in them. What makes it even more crazier, is that I feel like almost every other day I learned something new that I didn't know was either possible, or even an option.

v_danger_v

Post by v_danger_v » October 8th, 2019, 12:17 am

I’ve been in the aquarium hobby for probably 4 years, but I haven’t gotten to keep as many tanks or species that I want to yet sadly. Hopefully with more dollar per gallon sales and a bigger room, it’ll be able to go crazy one day.