Have you ever purchased any livestock that was sick on purpose in order to get a better price?

Unhealthy livestock can leave it spreading to others without warning. If you notice any unusual behavior or changes, we'll make sure we get identify the cause and provide a solid solution.
Avery
Administrators
Answers: 20

Have you ever purchased any livestock that was sick on purpose in order to get a better price?

Post by Avery » October 13th, 2019, 2:24 pm

I've seen a few online and in store retailers that will give either a discount, price markoff, or some type of lower price if you take some livestock that is sick (with either a common or hard to treat disease). Have you ever seen any of these before, and if so, have you used them in order to knockoff anywhere between a few dollars to a few hundred?

v_danger_v
Answers: 3

Post by v_danger_v » November 4th, 2019, 2:54 pm

Normally when I have asked a few of my big chain stores, they never really care to offer any discounts on sick fish even if it’s painfully obvious they are sick. I’ve only been able to maybe get a few dollars off when I called out the fish I was about to select all had a common infection (basically they discount enough for me to get medicine to cure them in store).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk