Is there any way to see the articles and profiles on Tapatalk?

Want to know how to use your profile, or do something specific on the website? We'll show you how step by step.
v_danger_v
Answers: 3

Is there any way to see the articles and profiles on Tapatalk?

Post by v_danger_v » January 7th, 2020, 11:43 pm

I know that this might be something either intended or not, but is there any chance that we (on Tapatalk) could see the articles and profiles when viewing on a web browser inside or Tapatalk? I think it could be help to just search through or read through inside of the app I’m already on than to just have to open a web browser to check for it specifically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Avery » January 8th, 2020, 9:14 pm
Currently those are disabled from being viewed on Tapatalk since they would appear as a forum and a topic with no replies (or possibly it may show you could reply but glitch out when you would try to submit it).

I originally had this enabled, but it would look a tad too funky and would end up not being as beneficial as one would think when using that app - plus, it really limits on how we can display things since tables and other aspects do not display (or they break when they try to display).
Go to full post

Avery
Administrators
Answers: 21

Post by Avery » January 8th, 2020, 9:14 pm

Currently those are disabled from being viewed on Tapatalk since they would appear as a forum and a topic with no replies (or possibly it may show you could reply but glitch out when you would try to submit it).

I originally had this enabled, but it would look a tad too funky and would end up not being as beneficial as one would think when using that app - plus, it really limits on how we can display things since tables and other aspects do not display (or they break when they try to display).
These users recently liked Avery for the post:
v_danger_v

v_danger_v
Answers: 3

Post by v_danger_v » January 13th, 2020, 1:07 pm

Okay that makes a bunch of sense, just wasn’t sure if there was a way to make it happen - but I can totally see how people would get very annoyed with thinking they are topics and unable to reply to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk