How did you hear of us?

Any general discussion that does not fit the other categories and that is not related to the aquarium hobby.
Avery
Administrators
Answers: 20

How did you hear of us?

Post by Avery » July 6th, 2019, 7:45 pm

With all of the various aquarium related communities, groups, and websites that are out on the web, how did you hear about us? Did we meet your first expectation when you visited us and browsed around, or was there some specific that you were looking for and unable to find using our search feature?

This information will be extremely helpful in knowing how you ended up here (hopefully good news), and also will let us know if there are any articles, profiles, or topics that you looked for but were unable to find (hopefully we can create something with your suggestions).

v_danger_v
Answers: 3

Post by v_danger_v » July 7th, 2019, 1:49 am

I found you guys on Tapatalk (I think it was recommend when I typed in “Aquariums”), and so far I see that your adding content almost daily so definitely can appreciate that. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Empire

Post by Empire » July 14th, 2019, 7:37 am

I was googling around and whatnot and I came around to an PM to this site and I thought I check this out

Juneberry

Post by Juneberry » July 26th, 2019, 10:25 am

I found it because a nice person told me about it. :)

lddrizcb

Post by lddrizcb » August 9th, 2019, 1:41 am

i just happened to search for aquariums and randomly found this place. it seems pretty new, but everyone seems to have good info!

oscard316

Post by oscard316 » August 23rd, 2019, 4:32 pm

I found you guys by searching online, saw this community, and looked at a few of the articles/profiles (which are pretty in depth), and loved it!