Hey everyone, I'm Avery!

Let us know more about you, stop by to say your introduction, and get to know more about the other community members!
Avery
Administrators
Answers: 20

Hey everyone, I'm Avery!

Post by Avery » July 4th, 2019, 12:00 am

Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you (or well, you meet me now and then I meet you later hopefully). My name is Avery, and I've been into aquariums every since I was a kid growing up. I've had a handful of different tanks (5 gallons, 10 gallons, 29 gallons, 40 gallons breeder, 55 gallons, and now planning my 125 gallons aquarium), an extremely wide range of community and species only tanks (Lake Malawai cichlids, livebearers, goldfish, various shrimps, crayfish, tetras, barbs, and plenty more), and basically gone through every type of substrate one could have (gravel, sand, soil capped by sand, and even just pure soil/dirt).

But enough about my aquarium background, in my free time I like to relax with my family, gaze into my aquariums, and help everyone else out who is getting frustrated or stuck in the hobby (which happens more than one can imagine). I currently live in the Phoenix, AZ area in the US and have stayed out here for years, and I must say that going out to various groups out here, local family owned aquarium stores, or even the big box chains always allows for me to help out others or sometimes learn something new.

Hopefully I can meet you on here, and get to know more about you soon!

v_danger_v
Answers: 3

Post by v_danger_v » July 4th, 2019, 5:55 pm

Hey Avery, it’s nice to meet you! It’s crazy on how many tanks you have or have had. I’ve only sadly have a few, and so far none of them are cichlids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscard316

Post by oscard316 » August 23rd, 2019, 4:27 pm

Thanks for hosting this pretty cool community, hopefully with more age there can be some super cool articles and profiles shown on here (so far what is here is super useful and extremely helpful). It's nice to meet you, and once again, thank you so much!