THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTS AND IS GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES LAW AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”). PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW THESE RULES. BY YOUR PARTICIPATION, YOU AGREE THAT THESE RULES WILL GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CONTEST AND CONTEST-RELATED AGENTS, AND AQUARIU.MS. THESE RULES CAN ONLY BE MODIFIED (OR SUPERSEDED) BY AQUARIU.MS (IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION) IN A WRITTEN REVISION TO THESE RULES POSTED ON THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR (AT AQUARIU.MS'S SOLE DISCRETION) ANY OTHER POTENTIAL OFFICIAL CONTEST COMMUNICATION METHODS REASONABLY CALCULATED TO REACH A MAJORITY OF POTENTIAL PARTICIPANTS.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Aquariu.ms or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Aquariu.ms is eligible to participate or enter this contest.
- This contest is only open to legal residents defined by the specific contest entry.
- The contest runs from the starting date and time of 12:00AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) until the end date and time of 11:59PM EST. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the contest participants need to register an account (or link a social media account) and reply to the contest thread to confirm submission into the contest. Additional other entry methods will be defined on where the contest entry are listed.
- The winner will be randomly chosen via a random number generator after the end of the contest.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Entries reflected on Aquariu.ms’ records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
- The prizes will consist of that specified on the contest entry. Winners will be announced within 7 days of the contest end date.
- In the event of Aquariu.ms not being able to contact the winner(s) and receiving a reply within 48 hours, Aquariu.ms reserves the right to draw again.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Aquariu.ms’ option. Aquariu.ms reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in Aquariu.ms’ discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the Account.
- Aquariu.ms is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Participants and winner(s) absolve Aquariu.ms, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person. Aquariu.ms reserves the right to alter or cancel the contest at its discretion, without recourse.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Aquariu.ms and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the contest, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed to have submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected Entry. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid online Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
- Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating, winning prizes (defined herein), and preclude you from participating in future contests and promotions, at the sole discretion of Aquariu.ms.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of Aquariu.ms with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
- Without limitation, Aquariu.ms, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges will not be liable for any failure of the website during the Contest; for an technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any Entry to be received by Aquariu.ms, its advertising and promotion agencies or the Contest judges for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the above. Further, Aquariu.ms, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Contest.
- Aquariu.ms reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Aquariu.ms that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Aquariu.ms reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with, the company's product listed as the grand prize. Any questions or comments regarding the Contest should be directed to Aquariu.ms and not the product manufacturer/seller.