do you recommend an airpump?

• Depends on if you have a filter that is mixing water around or not - if not, I would. However I’d also recommend on getting a few more to bump that number up to 7-10 so that they won’t act so skittish and be hiding due to low numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Depends on if you have a filter that is mixing water around or not - if not, I would. However I’d also recommend on getting a few more to bump that number up to 7-10 so that they won’t act so skittish and be hiding due to low numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This right here.

Probably is hiding due to low numbers in the school, but as far as adding an air pump check to see if you have waves on the whole surface of the water if you view below. If not, add one in.

• This right here.

Probably is hiding due to low numbers in the school, but as far as adding an air pump check to see if you have waves on the whole surface of the water if you view below. If not, add one in.

Adding one air pump is a no brainer. You have to do something that will keep the fish in good condition.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!