what-are-the-six-most-common-diseases-in-freshwater fish?

• There are several kinds of fish diseases. And the most common disease in freshwater fish is cirrhosis. This disease is caused due to bacterial infections. But this is not one of the deadliest fish diseases. Now, if you want to know about the most contagious disease in freshwater fish, it is ulcer disease. This disease is caused due to parasitic infections.

• There are several kinds of fish diseases. And the most common disease in freshwater fish is cirrhosis. This disease is caused due to bacterial infections. But this is not one of the deadliest fish diseases. Now, if you want to know about the most contagious disease in freshwater fish, it is ulcer disease. This disease is caused due to parasitic infections.

• I think the most common are parasitic infections overall. These tend to spread very easily and fast. I know ich is up there as well but I have only had one experience with it and it seems to be more rare than people let on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!