9 Common Fishkeeping Mistakes

• Hey guys,

Just wanted to share this helpful link that Jason posted.

I took a look at the article, and I have to say, it's really informative! It covers some common mistakes that many of us might have made when taking care of our fish.

Jason, I totally get what you mean about overfeeding fish. I think a lot of us have made that mistake, especially when we were kids. It's understandable though, because we just want our little fishy friends to be happy and well-fed.

The article also talks about other important points like choosing the right tank size, maintaining water quality, and providing proper filtration. These are all crucial aspects of fishkeeping that we need to be mindful of.

What about you guys? Have you made any of these mistakes before? I'm curious to hear about your experiences and any additional tips you might have for newbie fishkeepers like myself.

Let's keep the discussion going!

• I think overfeeding and underfeeding are two common mistakes that a lot of new fish owners are prone to. failing to notice any issues with their fish and falsely believing that it is natural for fish to remain silent sometimes is also a common mistake, which can lead to the death of fish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!