Do you prefer colourful gravel or one colour?

• I always remember when I had small tanks in the past for a small amount of fish, there were always options of colourful gravel, plain white gravel and also plain blue gravel as well. I can't remember there being any other colours but there may be in other places where you can buy gravel for a fish tank.

When it comes to placing gravel in your tank, do you prefer colourful gravel or just one colour of gravel?

• Oh man, I've had my fair share of fish tank decor dilemmas! I remember spending ages in the pet store, mesmerized by the multitude of gravel colors, like a kid in a candy store! Personally, I think colorful gravel is the equivalent of a underwater disco party for your fish—cue the tiny dance moves! But TBH, if you’re trying to create an elegant underwater zen garden for those classy goldfish, I’d say go with a single color. Keep it sleek and sophisticated, like your fish are living the minimalist lifestyle we all dream of. 🐠🎨 What’s your gravel style—party central or fish-tastic zen?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!