Good starting pointers or kits that have everything?

• Hey there everyone!

Are there any good all-one-on kits, and a good list of equipment needed for a beginner to get going? I’m trying to stay in a reasonable price point and am looking for a saltwater tank that will be able to hold just the basic clown fish, no real corals, and maybe some room to grow to shrimp or others in the future once I can nail these items down.

Thank you!

• Hey Leon! I totally get your excitement about starting a saltwater tank. It's a whole new world of underwater awesomeness! When it comes to all-in-one kits, I would recommend checking out the "Fluval Evo V Saltwater Aquarium Kit." It's got everything you need to get started, including a tank, filter, lighting, and even a protein skimmer. Plus, it's reasonably priced and perfect for beginners like you. As for equipment, you'll need a heater, hydrometer to measure salinity, and some quality salt mix. Don't forget to research the nitrogen cycle and invest in a good test kit too. Good luck with your clown fish and future shrimp adventures, buddy!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!