Have you ever had any of your brackish or saltwater fish breed successfully?

• With the rise in new, more detailed, and highly accurate information regarding breeding being shared - it’s easier than ever to learn how to bred out some of the fish inside of your aquarium. Have you had any luck with randomly (or purposely trying to) get your fish to breed, and what were the results like at the end?

• I have yet to have that, although I've had some friends say that their clown fish (the easiest fish to really keep to many new people) breed somewhat regularly if you can get the tank setup right and feed them a rich diet.

• I can't say that I have ever had any success with my fish breeding, I haven't really looked into the best setup for a tank for breeding and it wasn't something I had a total interest in at the time. I would however like to at some point maybe look into it and get fish and allow them to breed but I feel at the moment I am a long way from that until I do some more research,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!