Have your fish ever refused food from a different brand?

• I know plenty of times with some picky eaters, if the food isn’t exactly the same then they refuse it regardless of how long I let them not eat (up to a point).

Have your fish ever done this before? And if so, did you ever get them to eat the new brand?

• Yeah, this happened to me, and nope, I just switched back to the old brand or tried another new one until they agreed to eat.

• Plenty of times which is annoying. I’ve had to slowly mix the old food with the new food by crushing them both up and feeding. After awhile I slowly mix more of the new brand until the old brand’s food is all gone.

• Plenty of times which is annoying. I’ve had to slowly mix the old food with the new food by crushing them both up and feeding. After awhile I slowly mix more of the new brand until the old brand’s food is all gone.

Okay, that's really smart. Why did I never think of that?

• Yea plenty of times and 100% did with Gilbert recommended to make them eat the new food. Have even done this with live foods and trying to transfer them to commercial pellets/flakes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!