Zoo Med 40 Gallon ReptiHabitat™ Aquatic Turtle Kit

• Zoo Med 40 Gallon ReptiHabitat™ Aquatic Turtle Kit

Zoo Med has partnered with us to allow for one (1) grand prize winner to win a brand new 40 Gallon ReptiHabitat™ Aquatic Turtle Kit.

You'll find everything you need to take care of aquatic turtles in the Zoo Med 40 Gallon Aquatic Turtle Kit. This kit comes complete with;

• 40 gallon terrarium (36″ x 18″ x 18″) with sliding screen top.
    • Turtle Dock (Large)
    • Repti Basking Spot® Lamp (100 w)
    • Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture
    • ReptiSun® 5.0 UVB Fluorescent Bulb (17 w)
    • ReptiSun® Terrarium Hood (36″)
    • Water Turtles Care Booklet
    • ReptiSafe™ Water Conditioner (4.25 oz)
    • Aquatic Turtle Food Sampler

Together it adds up to a wonderful environment your aquatic turtle will thrive in.

CONTEST DETAILS

The contest runs from May 9th, 2021 12:00AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) until June 20th, 2021 11:59PM EST. No late entries will be accepted.

HOW TO ENTER

To be entered you MUST complete at least these 2 steps:

1. Create a Aquariu.ms account (can create one via email address or linking a social media account) - if you already have an account, no additional new account is required.
    2. Post a reply to this thread. By doing so you agree to our Contest Rules & Disclaimers.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry)

Bonus 1: Post 1 (one) additional reply to any other thread of Aquariu.ms for a total post count of 2 (two) under your account.

Bonus 2: Post 1 (one) additional reply to any other thread of Aquariu.ms for a total post count of 3 (three) under your account.

Bonus 3: Upload at minimum 1 (one) image of your current (or dream aquarium - can be turtle related or not) to our Gallery.

THE PRIZE

One (1) grand prize winner to win a brand new 40 Gallon ReptiHabitat™ Aquatic Turtle Kit (est. retail value: $250 USD).

• Includes shipping internationally as long as Amazon can deliver (or partner with a company) to deliver the package to your region.

Aquariu.ms will select the winner via a random number generator based upon the number of all valid entries. Winners will be announced within 7 days of the contest end date. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement on this thread. In the event of Aquariu.ms not being able to contact the winner(s) and receiving a reply within 48 hours, Aquariu.ms reserves the right to draw again.

• This is so cool i hope i win my son has been wanting this and im like we just cant right now and hes been savin money for one how cool is it i found this contest good luck yall

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!