We have a bunch of new items to go over that we have recently added, changed, or modified in their current state. We list below some of the high-level changes and are even going to show you some of the planned changes that we are currently either exploring as options, in the work of modifying/creating, or have on the to-do list once some other items get progressed more.
- We have added a new Marketplace section, that supports multiple offers, items, and reviews! Check it out now, and list any of the items that you are looking for, offering for sale, or want to trade for!
- We have rebranded Points of Interest to Stores since this will only show stores (physical or online), how many of our members have gone there, and reviews of the locations.
- Updated our GDPR-compliant "Export Personal Data" to support Stores, Marketplace, and the Shoutbox.
- Fixed some color issues with our current default theme on the lighter color.
- Shifted around some items in the header navigation to be more modern and easier to navigate.
- Shifted around some items in the footer navigation.
- Fixed some issues when viewing on a mobile device and images not resizing correctly as expected.
- Added BBCode formatting to the Shoutbox to allow for additional personalization of messages.
Upcoming Planned Changes
- We are generating a new layout for the upcoming newsletter that members (and guests who don't want to become members) can sign up for. More information regarding this process will be released once it's available.
- As always, adding new content to all of the categories to provide you with the best and most current information regarding algae, fish, diseases, and more! We're currently going through our already created articles and adding photos, and navigation items to clean up the format. We are also removing duplicated or slightly useless information to be more direct with knowledge.