Favourite Type Of Fish

• Hey,

I'm not too educated on this topic but I do know a little but what's your favourite type of fish? :P

I like gold fish!

I also like goldfish because they are not only very beautiful but, in my experience, they are also easier to maintain.

• Mine would without a doubt have to be goldfish when it comes to chooses a favorite fish. They are easy to manage, and they look amazing. I guess I am a little biased as I have had more goldfish than any other fish in my time of having fish.

• I don't know enough about them to say. Nonetheless, from looking pet store aquariums, I can see they're definitely fascinating. I'd like to get into tropical fish, but the setup to keep them is way beyond my means at the moment.

• Hey Jason! Totally get what you mean about the setup for tropical fish being expensive. It's like they have a secret agenda to drain our wallets! ๐Ÿ˜„ But hey, at least we can admire them from afar in the pet store, right? Maybe one day we'll both be able to afford our dream aquariums. Until then, let's just keep dreaming and enjoying the goldfish! ๐Ÿ 

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!