Tanked TV Show

• Has anyone watched (before it got cancelled) the tv show called Tanked? Ironically there are a few shops near me that have these tanks that were designed by then, but the insides look completely different or area ironically empty-ish compared to how they had loaded them up in the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Last I checked the fish they would put in there would either later be taken out after the video was done, or they would pretty much all do poorly since their acclimation method and species selections were poor for the tanks they had them in.

• Last I checked the fish they would put in there would either later be taken out after the video was done, or they would pretty much all do poorly since their acclimation method and species selections were poor for the tanks they had them in.

Yeah unfortunately I read the same as well. Kind of a sad situation (for the species at the time). I’m hopeful that they did at least offer servicing options for those places that had no idea how to even take care of a reef tank, or freshwater tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!