Aqua-Info, the best aquarium app for all aquarium lovers, allowing to register and track all the information needed of your own aquariums.

• Aqua-Info, the best aquarium app for all aquarium lovers, allowing to register and track all the information needed of your own aquariums.

With thousands of datasheets of fresh and saltwater fish, plants, corals and invertebrates, it is the right tool to have always on your hand.

It also contains information on diseases and algae, indicating their cause and treatment.

Available languages:

English; French; Spanish; Portuguese; Italian; Turkish; Russian; Arabic; Hindi; Chinese; Japanese; Korean;

Android:

Aqua-Info - Your professional aquarium manager - Apps on Google Play
    Aqua-Info, Tropical fish guide for the Aquarium enthusiast.
    play.google.com

iOS:

‎Aqua-Info - Aquarium
    ‎Tropical Fish, freshwater, saltwater and brackish water, aquatic plants, invertebrates, tank setup, aquarium decorations, fish diseases and threatments. This…
    itunes.apple.com

• Do you know where you are getting the information from? Is it from public accessible API or you sourced this all and maintain it within a database ok the app locally or on your end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• This is actually pretty handy. I will have to check it out. I have heard of apps and sites like this but never bothered to sign up for anything. I like to have easy access to information for questions and concerns though.

• Do you know where you are getting the information from? Is it from public accessible API or you sourced this all and maintain it within a database ok the app locally or on your end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I have searched all the info in inserted it in a local database. Right now i'm also able to update the database using an external method (API) created by me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!