We have a bunch of new items to go over that we have recently added, changed, or modified in their current state. We list below some of the high-level changes and are even going to show you some of the planned changes that we are currently either exploring as options, in the work of modifying/creating, or have on the to-do list once some other items get progressed more.
- We have optimized a few themes with colors to ensure they can view content without running into color-clashing aspects (specifically, the shoutbox, the Shop's Map, and more).
- We have simplified the categories that Calendar items fall into, along with making the events posted into a specific forum with a higher level of details (in case you don't want to view the Calendar specifically, or if you are using apps to view the forum which cannot read the Calendar area).
- We have fixed a bunch of grammar errors within various pages, and articles that have been previously posted. We're working on pushing out newer content that is more relevant and focused while aligning our quick stats area with clear definitions of terms.
- If you are using a browser that supports Google One Tap Sign-In, you can now use that if you are signed into your browser and a Google account (it'll appear as a banner on the top right of your screen allowing you to sign in, or if you do not have an account yet, quickly register an account).
- If you receive any type of notification, we now will not only alert you from the bell icon at the top when you refresh the page (or view a new page), but we will push notification in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen in real-time for faster conversations.
- We have enabled users to be able to mark their account for deletion (with the request for the Right of Deletion), and it will show to others that your account has been marked. Once your account is deleted, you will not be able to recover or access it whatsoever.
Upcoming Planned Changes
- We are adding in more articles and pages behind the scenes once we are completed with the redesign of existing pages (since we'd rather not create two streams that appear to have the new layout before others have).
- We are working on allowing for our GDPR options to expand, including being able to permanently delete your account and have your username transformed upon doing so (we will not be removing any content created since that would result in broken conversations), but will share more once the platform can accept these changes automatically.
- Setting up the support and newsletter articles that will power our bi-monthly newsletter (everyone will be able to sign up, even those without an Aquariu.ms account). More information will be released once we have the newsletter design finished, and start planning content to be used for it.