We have a bunch of new items to go over that we have recently added, changed, or modified in their current state. We list below some of the high-level changes and are even going to show you some of the planned changes that we are currently either exploring as options, in the work of modifying/creating, or have on the to-do list once some other items get progressed more.
- We have multiple new styles for our website that were all designed by KittMedia. We're still making various changes to slight colors and style aspects, so let us know what you think!
- Upgraded and fixed multiple bugs with the Tapatalk system. Please Note: Tapatalk is still unable to "Like" posts/threads as we're still ironing out one final bug.
- Optimized some of the elements on our page to allow for it to load faster for those of you on slower connections/mobile devices.
- We're added trophies to add a flair to those who stand out, have done something helpful/unique for others, or have a long-time accomplishment.
- We've enabled RSS feeds to allow for other systems/services to consume our data, and then provide it to you in a familiar format.
- We've enabled you to sign in and create an account (or link accounts) with your favorite social media platforms.
- We've enabled WSC-Connect, another app like Tapatalk to allow you to sign in and discuss with the forum through it.
Upcoming Planned Changes
- We're testing a newsletter-based system that would allow for someone who has already created an account or those who have not, to receive a monthly newsletter based on current events happening without the aquarium trade around the world. This is in the final steps of review before we start creating content ahead of time before releasing. More information will be coming soon!
- Exploring the option of having built-in apps to do calculations for items quickly, including possibly checking if a given set of species are compatible with another set. We're gathering a list of all of the common calculators needed for the hobby to create them out on their specific set of pages (or relative pages if they are related).