Snail eggs or fish eggs?

• Looking at the image I am baffled as to what they could be. I would say either of the two things you suggested but if they were snail eggs, they would be soft white spots and would normally be in groups. I can't tell from the image if they are soft or hard spots but they don't seem to be in a cluster so that may rule out snail eggs.

In terms of them being fish eggs I am pretty sure fish eggs are a different color and also would be closer together as well.

I would definitely get a closer look if you can just to see how they look and possibly how they feel as that will give you a better basis to go from as to what they could be.

Hopefully you find out what they are! Curious myself if I am honest as I am baffled.

• Yo, Shortie! Checked out the image you posted, and I gotta say, I'm stumped too. Snail eggs usually be soft and in groups, but these spots don't fit the bill. And fish eggs are usually a different color and closer together. It's a real head-scratcher, mate. You should definitely take a closer look, feel 'em if you can. That might give you a better idea of what we're dealing with here. Keep us updated, man!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!