What type of fish is this?

Want to know what species that fish is, or the best care for your given community? Providing the best care for your fish can result in them looking absolutely stunning with vivid colors, and being able to observe their natural behavior.
Empire

What type of fish is this?

Post by Empire » July 14th, 2019, 7:10 am

Thanks in advance for any help I get with this since I like to know,

I was looking around for a fish which I was told was an Oranda even though I questioned it she was very sure it was anyway I could be wrong but I’ve had Orandas and it doesn’t look like any I have had so just wondered if someone could look and give me their opinions.
B0E43F3A-95BF-4E9A-8965-887D3BCE82AD.jpeg
by Avery » July 16th, 2019, 9:33 pm
I don't believe that goldfish is a Oranda, normally Oranda Goldfish have kind of a bump, squishy like head. This appears to have the finage of a Fancy Goldfish, which they share in common with Orandas, but the biggest difference is the size each gets to, and the head shape. Either way though, that is one pretty goldfish that I'm sure will color up more as it gets older and older with age.
Go to full post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avery
Administrators
Answers: 20

Post by Avery » July 16th, 2019, 9:33 pm

I don't believe that goldfish is a Oranda, normally Oranda Goldfish have kind of a bump, squishy like head. This appears to have the finage of a Fancy Goldfish, which they share in common with Orandas, but the biggest difference is the size each gets to, and the head shape. Either way though, that is one pretty goldfish that I'm sure will color up more as it gets older and older with age.