Petsmart New Assorted Fancy Shrimp

Avery
Administrators
Answers: 20

Petsmart New Assorted Fancy Shrimp

Post by Avery » August 5th, 2019, 4:44 pm

I’m not sure if you have headed to your local Petsmart recently, but it appears that in all of the tanks that used to hold the fire belly roads now have new labels up. According to the photograph from the label, it appears that they are going to start to sell red cherry shrimp, blue shrimp, and possibly other colored varieties later on depending on how well these sell.

I asked my friend who is a store a manger, and they don’t have any estimated timeline on when these will start to come into the stores (or, if they will be more than the two varieties), but it appears to be happening nationwide.

Are you excited to possibly be able to get some red cherry shrimp or other colors from Petsmart? Do you think that they will be reasonable in terms of pricing (pricing also has yet to be announced or placed on these labels)?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

v_danger_v
Answers: 3

Post by v_danger_v » August 7th, 2019, 3:44 pm

I wonder how much they will cost, or depending on the species, if they will be priced differently as well. I guess only time will tell since even my local store has no clue on when they will get any shipments in of fancy shrimp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avery
Administrators
Answers: 20

Post by Avery » September 17th, 2019, 5:53 pm

Just heard some updated information, looks like the main shipment hub for PetSmart does indeed have them in stock (although a very low amount). It also appears that the price will be around $4.99-5.99 per shrimp, which makes sense on an average street price for cherry red shrimp. When I asked about other varieties that they plan to carry, I didn't hear much from the upper management.

I'd keep an close eye out though, since they should be fully shipped and stocked for a vast majority of the stores in the next month or two.

v_danger_v
Answers: 3

Post by v_danger_v » September 29th, 2019, 6:21 pm

I’ll be super curious on once they are in stock the size and rarity of them. I’d also be curious on their hardiness due to them being shipping on bulk across the United States vs. hand shipped places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk