Welcome to Aquariu.ms! We recently just installed a brand new set of website, article, and forum software which will power our next generation platform. We thought extremely hard about all of the content that had to be shifted, posts/topics that had to be lost, and the familiar website feel that we had before - but this change provides a ton of new features that we couldn't say turn away. Plus, all of new change allows for better management in terms of the way things were stored (as beforehand everything was mixed into folders, or attachments of photos were shared for content when they can now be uploaded to our Gallery).
The following (limited and not all examples) are now a huge possibility that we couldn't have done before but now can;
- Users now can sign in without having to register an account if you use a social media account (this saves a huge step that seemed to be more of an annoyance than anything).
- Increased notifications, better communication between members who register on the forum system, and enhanced searching (specifically, searching for terms through articles or pages that are published).
- Extremely fast load times with extremely small page sizes (we now only load exactly what you need based on your device type - if we can detect it) along with better responsive design to allow for it to adjust correctly for all screen sizes and resolutions.
- We now have a Gallery where users can upload and share all of their aquarium related photographs that they take with the rest of the world without any restrictions on who can see it.
- Additional enhancements that are behind the scenes (but will largely prevent spammers from being able to access the forum and post irrelevant links).
- Enhanced sharing of information that will allow for easier access to be able to share important information across multiple websites, forums, or social media networks.
- Enhanced profiles for members to be able to have their own full profile (similar to social media accounts in many senses).
Please feel free to register an account (it takes only a matter of minutes) to unlock the full potential of the forums, allowing for you to be able to join into conversations with others, ask questions, and even answer some questions that others may have. Aren't too sure if you want to directly register or share your email address? We officially support the use of Tapatalk (search for us under "Aquariu.ms") and we also support the use of using just your social media account to avoid sharing those details across. Still not interested in join? No worries - we will always leave all our forums available to guests to read, search through the articles we have, and be able to use Aquariu.ms with no limitations (minus the extra features of being to create posts, topics, and share additional content that is).
Registered an account and have some questions on using Aquariu.ms? Feel free to ask in our Support forum where we can answer any website related issue or experience you may be having and allow for you to enjoy the HUGE benefit in having an account with us.
We hope that you'll take the dive in, and join the brand new Aquariu.ms community!