Has anyone used algaefix?

• If you have used this with fish in the tank, did you find it useful at all or did it end up making things worse (including killing any fish)? I’m finding heavily mixed results online and wanted some personal experiences about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I personally have not used it as I find there are other methods to take care of algae then just dumping a product in.

I know that some fish do not do well with it at all, and others have even said that if you dose even a tad over it will kill all of your fish (but others have said this isn’t the case).

• I can honestly say I have never added anything to the water when it comes to preventing algae as I have always been too worried about it being bad for the fish. I tend to use other practices to help keep my tanks from growing too much algae that I know are friendly for my fish. I would definitely try and avoid anything like this just to be on the safe side as you never know if your fish may end up severely ill from it or worse.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!