Anyone have a pond?

• I would love a pond with fish in it. We have the property to be able to house a small pond. Heck, if I got around to creating a pond for fresh water fish, I would have a few small ponds, with water flowing from one to the next. Always thought it would be fun doing something like that.

• I have a fish pond in my farmhouse. I made the pond to raise goldfish but the woman I hired to look after the pond did not take good care of the fish and they died. Now, I am raising edible fish on the pond.

• I have a fish pond in my farmhouse. I made the pond to raise goldfish but the woman I hired to look after the pond did not take good care of the fish and they died. Now, I am raising edible fish on the pond.

She's a very wicked woman. This is one of the reasons why I don't like to handover managing of any of my investments to anyone. If I can't do it myself, I will sell it off and have my capital and little profit in my pocket. I'm so sorry for your loss.

• I want to get a small koi pond when the wife and I buy a house. We have been in the process since 2020 and well, you know how that year went. Everything has been setback after setback and house prices got too high in 2021 so we put it off. We are going to start looking again after the summer and I will be excited to work on my next project; a koi pond!

• I no longer have a pond that has fish in it now but I remember when I was a kid, my Grandma had a pond and she had about 4 large gold fish in the pond that she had and I remember her having them for years, eventually it started getting too much for my Grandma and she offered the pond and the fish my parents and to me and my brothers and we had it placed in our garden and rehomed the fish in the pond once we had it set. I remember the goldfish lasting quite a while longer after that, when we lost them, we would replace them with another goldfish until the pond started getting too much for my parents and then they got rid after all the fish had passed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!