Did you regret buying any particular fish?

• Personally for me, it's going to be purchasing Three Spot Gouramis and have it kept in my smaller tank. I wasn't aware they needed larger tank to grow bigger to at least 5 inches but mine just managed 3 inches.

• My dad regretted purchasing large Angel fish because they started attacking the other fish in the tank! I always thought angel fish were pretty, but I had no idea they were so aggressive. Eventually he chose to sell those fish and the tank was peaceful again, albeit with less fish in it since some got killed.

• I somewhat regret getting Fancy Guppies as they will not stop breeding and I can't seem to find anyone who wants to take them. I was told I had all males and I was given a female and I didn't notice until it was too late.

• My dad regretted purchasing large Angel fish because they started attacking the other fish in the tank! I always thought angel fish were pretty, but I had no idea they were so aggressive. Eventually he chose to sell those fish and the tank was peaceful again, albeit with less fish in it since some got killed.

Moreover they produce excess amount of slime production and are very easily susceptible to diseases. So I totally regret buying angelfish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!